Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Spot A Cheater

            Cheaters, yes, I know them so well. I've had my moments with them. I just learned from the first to better, more developed cheater caught me again, his plots. After the second, I swore I would be more cautious and vigilant in the search for fraud. From this traumatic experience that I have enough ideas, like a scam site. Here are some lessons that I have, works like a fraud has been learned.

- The scammers want to try something. This may be due to your look, act your hobbies, your sex. When I used hook-up with my ex, him for the simple ol 'love me after a while,' he suggested that my belly pieces.

He wanted me to dare to wear super-type of fishing net. At first I thought it was a joke. Then I thought maybe he just wanted to have something different in our relationship. Later I found him, joking with a stripper on the side. Yes, he has the "Sandra Bullock" on me.

And, oh yes, when it comes to our sex life, he suddenly had tons of ideas every day, can not keep up with me.

- The prohibitions of fraudsters in the media. Facebook and Twitter, everyone has one. If you see a man and goes far beyond friendship, it was not yet accepted as a friend on Facebook, you must be careful because there is something wrong.

- The trust will take it in certain places. I knew something was wrong when my ex take me to the hidden places. At first I thought they just wanted some privacy, but he did not realize that someone they know to push him and tell his girlfriend of eight years to learn.

- Trust RARE answer your calls. It will be called, or the text, but if you call him, responded immediately. When this happens most of the time they begin to seriously wonder why? Who / what is he hiding? As for me, I discovered, he hid his girlfriend the other.

- Confidence Man makes his wife the last minute. A spruce, which seems interesting late night dining, lunch dates the sudden, his surprise appearance at your house. Spontaneously can be very exciting, but when that without him the plans for you, then you have to ask, where does your relationship.

- Fraudsters will not take his place. This can be difficult to expect this in the first few weeks of dating, but if it has been prepared exclusively for months and who has not taken its place, consider it a big red warning sign!

- Make sure you touch a woman. And he took his place we see a beautiful pink and red vessels and rest room smells like a perfume woman! When it is not cheating on you with another woman and lives with his mother or sister, then consider this - or he is gay or has a living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment